Workers' Compensation Tips
Need answers about the workers' comp process? Call (888) 245-6507.
Workers' compensation claims can be extremely confusing and difficult without a proper understanding of California's related laws and procedures. At Brand Peters PC, a Walnut Creek workers' comp lawyer will understand the stress and uncertainty you are experiencing after your workplace injury and wants nothing more than to answer your questions and help you fight for the payout you deserve.
To help get you started, read below for some basic tips about the workers' compensation process. Then call attorney Jonathan Brand to learn how he could provide you with the legal representation you need.
Helpful Tips from a Walnut Creek Workers' Compensation Lawyer
Here are a few things to keep in mind when you file a workers' compensation claim in California:
- Educate yourself - Do you know the difference between temporary and permanent disability and their benefits? Do you know what to do if your workers' comp is denied? Do you know what types of settlements you could choose from? You should know the answers to each of these questions, so study up and learn how to fight for the compensation you deserve.
- Complete everything on time - If you delay in reporting an injury or filing a claim with the Workers' Compensation Appeals Board, you could lose out on collecting maximum compensation.
- Keep track of your expenses - Your employer's insurance may deny you coverage for expenses that are not documented through receipts, bills, or doctor's notes.
- Know your rights - You have rights as an employee to demand compensation. However, make sure that you're eligible and that you choose the best option for your injury or illness.
- Hire a lawyer - Only an experienced and trained attorney will have the detailed knowledge and skill to win you the compensation you deserve, as well as provide you with quality counsel and guidance.
Still have questions? Don't worry! Call Brand Peters PC to consult with a knowledgeable workers' comp attorney.
Workers' Comp Attorney in Walnut Creek
For excellent in legal service and representation, contact Brand Peters PC. No matter what workers' comp situation you are facing-or even a personal injury or crossover claim-attorney Jonathan Brand has what it takes to answer your questions and win the highest possible payout for your injury. Our attorneys share six decades of experience and are dedicated to providing straightforward and honest counsel and representation. Find out for yourself by consulting with us today.
The longer you wait, the worse your chances become of winning maximum compensation. Call Brand Peters PC immediately to schedule a FREE consultation!
Worker Struck by Tree Trunk $3,787,502
Head and neck injury as a result of being hit by a tree trunk.
Fall on the Job $2,626,750
Sheet metal worker falls on the job site and suffers back, neck, and knee injuries.
Tractor Accident on the Job $500,000
Tractor accident results in a serious leg injury.
Slip & Fall at Work $500,000
Slip and fall at work resulting in back surgery.
Workers’ Compensation case settlement for chronic pain.