Call Today for a Free Consultation
If you or a loved one has been injured on the job in Walnut Creek or elsewhere in the Bay Area, you need to know how to assert your right to workers' compensation. With fair results, you may be able to reach financial and medical recovery after a workplace accident.
Why choose Brand Peters PC?
- Over 60 years of combined legal experience
- Our attorneys deliver ethical and aggressive advocacy
- We have recovered millions of dollars for injured clients
- Personalized, one-on-one attention and advocacy
Injured at work? Need to report a safety risk? Call (888) 245-6507 for your free consultation! Discover your legal options in a free case review with your Walnut Creek workers' compensation lawyer.
Over 60 Years of Combined Legal Experience
Thousands of Injured Clients Helped
Millions of Dollars Recovered
Ethical & Aggressive Attorneys
Free Case Evaluations
Spanish-Speaking Services Available
- AMA Guidelines
- Benefits of Workers' Comp
- Compensation for Wage Loss
- Denied Workers' Comp
- Medical Entitlements
- Medical Treatments/Bills
- Panel QME Process
- Permanent Disability
- Permanent Impairment
- Qualified Medical Evaluations
- Returning to Work
- Rights for Employees
- Temporary Disability
- The Romero Case
- Third-Party Liability Claims
- Workers’ Comp Eligibility
- Workers’ Comp Process
- Workers’ Comp Settlements
- Workers’ Comp Tips
- Workplace Injuries
- Workplace Safety
- Wrongful Termination
The last thing you need after a workplace accident is to deal with the uphill battle of negotiating with insurance companies and government red tape. Our attorneys can handle the heavy lifting so you don't have to, allowing you to focus on what truly matters - your recovery.
Our team is skilled in handling all aspects of workers' compensation claims, including:
Additionally, we can help you find answers to any and all questions and concerns you may have, such as:
- Determining your eligibility for workers' compensation
- Helping you understand the workers' comp process
- Explaining your rights as an injured worker
- Understanding your entitled benefits
- Returning to work after a workplace injury
Injured at work? Need to report a safety risk? Call (888) 245-6507 to discover your legal options in a free case review with our skilled attorneys.
Worker Struck by Tree Trunk $3,787,502
Head and neck injury as a result of being hit by a tree trunk.
Fall on the Job $2,626,750
Sheet metal worker falls on the job site and suffers back, neck, and knee injuries.
Tractor Accident on the Job $500,000
Tractor accident results in a serious leg injury.
Slip & Fall at Work $500,000
Slip and fall at work resulting in back surgery.
Workers’ Compensation case settlement for chronic pain.